Recently Joined Treasure
HDMI to 1080P YPbPr Converter converts HDMI input signal into analog YPbPr video and R/L audio. Please make sure your output device has YPbPr interface output, not RCA interface.★Note: Not a YPbPr component to HDMI converter, ,it can not be reverse to use. It is a resolution pass-though HDMI to component adapter. The output video resolution is identical to the input signal and it has no scale function. So please make sure the HDMI input signal source and YPbPr output source have the same resolution to make this product work. HDMI to YPbPr Converter compatible with DVI by a DVI-HDMI cable or connector (not included), support most HDMI connected devices, like PS3, PS4, Roku, Fire tv, Blu-ray DVD, Xbox, Roku, Game Console, Amazon Fire TV, Notebook etc. NOT support Apple TV. HDMI to YPbPr Adapter supports 165MHz/1.65Ghps per channel(6.75Gps all channel)bandwidth for HDMI Input. Support multiple HDMI/Component resolutions: 480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60H. avedio links hdmi to component ypbpr is easy to Use, Install in seconds, No need of setting. Please make sure the input signal resolution is not greater than 1080P. Any problem you have, please just freely contact us via Amazon, we will provide the fastest and most efficient service within 24 hours.
avedio links HDMI to Component box is designed to help user easily convert digital HDMI or DVI(using a DVI-HDMI connector, not included) signal from an HDMI or DVI enabled source to component RGB video with R/L audio, allowing the viewing of digital video to be presented on a RGB display via standard component video cable.
- Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM;
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, Support HDCP 1.2
- Support 165MHz/1.65Ghps per channel(6.75Gps all channel)bandwidth for HDMI Input
- Support HDMI resolutions: 480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz (not support 1080i)
- Support Component Video resolutions: 480P@50/60Hz,576P@50/60Hz,720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz
1. Connect the HDMI input from source device to this converter. (Input cables are optional)
2. Connect the YPbPr and R / L audio output of this product to the display device.
3. Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into this product and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
4. Power on all connected devices, Choose the input of the display device to its YPbPr channel.
5. The image does not need to be adjusted, the Converter will position it automatically, the user may adjust the horizontal position under some extreme condition.
6. Some traditional CTR display not work after connected witch this Converter This mainly caused by these Displays only supporting 480i and 576i YPbPr interlaced resolution. Therefore, we suggest to choose LCD Display or those can support YPbPr CRT Displays.
1.This is a HDMI to YPbPr component converter adapter, not YPbPr component to HDMI converter, It does not work in the opposite direction.
2.This HDMI to 5RCA adapter does not have the downscaler function. If your component video device does not support 720P or 1080P, then you need to adjust the input HDMI signal to 480 or 576 resolution. As some component video device may be old,only support 480 or 576 resolution formats. And this product is BYPASS, which means that the output signal depends on the input signal.
3.Make sure the input source and output device resolutions are the same(not higher than 1080P)
4. Please confirm power the converter when you using it.
5.Please make sure each port of the YPbPr cable is connected correctly and plugged into the bottom.
We provide 12-month warranty. Please get in touch about any issues you’re having, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org